Now this gives a lot more meaning to that restaurant on the Santa Monica promenade! Buzzing with young people looking for a party, pizza shops and bars spilling out onto the street, and live music in the squares, this is the feeling I’ve been missing in the US. If you watch more of my European travels, you’ll find similar vibes from Baku to Paris. Everyone walks from piazza to fountain squares down quaint streets. Civilized no? Anyway I ended up finding plenty of Americans and other Italian travelers to spend a fun night.. ♨️?
Ora questo dà molto più significato a quel ristorante sul lungomare di Santa Monica! Buzzing con i giovani in cerca di una festa, pizzerie e bar che si riversano sulla strada e musica dal vivo nelle piazze, questa è la sensazione che mi sia mancato negli Stati Uniti. Se guardi più dei miei viaggi europei, troverai vibrazioni simili da Baku a Parigi. Tutti camminano da piazza a piazze di fontane in strade pittoresche. Civilizzato no? Comunque ho finito per trovare un sacco di americani e altri viaggiatori italiani per trascorrere una serata divertente .. ♨️?
Lonely Planet Rome
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Rome is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Channel your inner gladiator at the Colosseum, spend hours wandering the vast Vatican Museums, or toss a coin and make a wish at Trevi Fountain; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rome Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, architecture, literature, cinema, music, cuisine, wine and the Roman way of life
- Covers Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, Vatican City, Monti, Esquilino, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Testaccio, Villa Borghese, Lazio, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rome, our most comprehensive guide to Rome, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.